Take God At His Word
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.”
Matthew 6:33 (NIV)
Faith Promises for the November 1, 2018 to October 31, 2019 year were $35,570.00
2019/2020 Faith Promise Rally will be October 20, 2019 through October 27, 2019
- Sunday, October 20th during worship service Faith Promise Rally will be introduced. Lynn & Dori Cazier will send a video updating Christian Missionary Fellowship work in Kenya. Salvation Army speaker, Elaine Griffin will speak during worship service. Also, John Letizia will speak on Heartland Senior Living during the worship service.
- Tuesday, October 22nd at 11:30 a.m. there will be a luncheon hosted by the Young @ Heart. It is planned to have three mission speakers at thsi event. (Sue Elke from FISH organization ; Tyler Mulvaney from Oil Belt Christian Service Camp; Danah Hines from Christian Campus House EIU will speak)
- Wednesday, October 23rd @ 5:30 p.m. will be a foreign cuisine supper is planned between 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Then, Amy Kemp from Oblong Children's Christian Home is confirmed as a speaker for a ten minute segment on Oblong Children's Christian Home. Feed the Crave will have a representative to speak. Youth With A Mission speaker, Roger Gephart will speak on the work being done in the Dominican Republic by Rodney & Rhodes Gephart.
- Thursday, October 25th a prayer meeting for the Faith Promise will be held from 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. with milk and cookies refreshments served afterward.
- Saturday, October 26th from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. a magic show by Harvey Waddelow will be presented. Refreshments will follow the magic show.
- Sunday, October 27th during worship service, Harvey Waddelow will speak. The Faith Promises will be collected at the end of the worhsip service. A pot luck luncheon will follow the worship service.